Design a site like this with
Get started

Old Bridgend Guides

We have posted here reproductions of guides to the town from 1910, 1937 and 1955. There are some similarities and some businesses which advertise in two of the guides.

In fact there is one business which advertises in all three – Houlson Brothers, Motor Engineers of Nolton Street, occupying the premises which, in latter years, housed the late and lamented fish and chip restaurant, The Ranch.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close